Information we collect
We collect any personal information you voluntarily provide. What information we may collect depending on the website section and the type of interaction between us:
· Name and surname
For example, when make an order or when you subscribe to our newsletter
· E-mail address
· Shipping and billing address
· Information about devices: hardware model, operating system and version, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address and other unique device identifiers, mobile network information, and information about the device’s interaction with our Services
It enables us to understand how often individuals use parts of the website so we can analyze and improve them
· Information about how our website is used: your access times, browser types, language
· Information about your location: city, state zip code associated with your IP Address, and, if you agree, more GPS location information
It helps us to customize your experience, including advertising that is presented to you
· Information about you from third parties and sources: web-hosting providers, analytics providers, advertisers, social media networks
How we use your data
We use the information we collect in various ways, in particular to:
- Implement orders made by Customers – record, process and ship such orders,
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website,
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website,
- Understand and analyze how you use our website,
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality,
- Communicate with you, provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails.
Data sharing with the third parties
Service providers. We may share your personal information with third party companies and individuals that provide services on our behalf or help us operate our services (such as customer support, hosting, analytics, email delivery, marketing, and database management services).
CollarDirect Website visitors. You may choose to leave a product review, which we may post publicly for visitors of our website to view. This review may include your name, country of residence, and other personal information.
Professional advisors. We may disclose your personal information to professional advisors, such as lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional services that they render to us.
For compliance, fraud prevention and safety. We may share your personal information for the compliance, fraud prevention and safety purposes.
Our store is hosted on Shopify. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more information, please read Shopify’ Terms of Service .
How long do we store your data
CollarDirect will keep your personal identification information indefinitely. You may at any time request us to delete all your data. If you want so, please, contacts us at email@example.com.
CollarDirect may send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive promotional materials, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop CollarDirect from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contacts us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
CollarDirect would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access– You have the right to request CollarDirect for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification– You have the right to request that CollarDirect correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request CollarDirect to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure– You have the right to request that CollarDirect erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing– You have the right to request that CollarDirect restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing– You have the right to object to CollarDirect’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability– You have the right to request that CollarDirect transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
CollarDirect does not knowingly collect any personal identifiable information from children.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our Website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Functionality cookies help recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Performance cookies monitor site performance and follow user action but they do not collect identifiable information. They collect data anonymously and use it to improve the website, for example, count page visits, examine how much time a web visitor has spent on a webpage, and analyze loading speed to improve website performance.
- Targeting cookies collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. CollarDirect sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.